Welcome to the homepage of the Physical Activity Epidemiology Group at the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil (GEPAF-USP).
The GEPAF-USP together professor, researchers, and students with have interesting in the study of physical activity in populations.
The members of the group have developed researches mainly in investigation lines that follow:
• Methods for physical activity evaluation in populations;
• Physical activity and diseases prevention;
• Prevalence and trends of physical activity in populations;
• Evaluation of interventions in primary health settings for physical activity promotion;
• Evaluation of natural experiments in physical activity levels in populations;
• Determinants and correlates of physical activity and sedentary behaviors in populations.